So that you can see how products work in the Shopr plugin, it is a good idea to import some demo products. You can import some demo products into your site by following the steps below:
1. Download this file by right-clicking (or cmd-clicking on Mac) and selecting “Download linked file as…”. The text for this option might be different depending on your browser. Save the file to your desktop.
2. Log in to your WordPress dashboard. Then go to Tools > Import”:
3. Select the “WordPress” importer from the list:
4. Upload the file which you downloaded in step 1. Click “Upload file and import”.
5. Do not change any of the options on the next page. Click “Submit” to continue.
If the import was successful, you should now have 40 products listed in the “Shopr” section of your dashboard.
How to display products
Now that there are some products available in your shop, you can display them on your site.