All of our themes include a custom Spotify widget. This can be used to display any Spotify Playlist or Album.
Follow the steps below to use this widget:
1. Go to Spotify and copy the “Spotify URI” for any song, album or playlist. You can get the URI by clicking the three dots and selecting “Copy Spotify URI”. See below:
2. Go to Appearance > Widgets in your WordPress dashboard.
3. Select the widget called pipdig – Spotify and assign it to any widget area, e.g. “Sidebar”.
4. Paste the Spotify URI (which you copied in step 1) into the widget options:
5. Click “Save” and you’re done! The widget will automatically update with new songs that you add to your playlist/album.