Sometimes the automatic update notification might not show for various reasons, even if an update is available. This might be due to caching or another plugin on your site.
If you need to update the theme manually, follow the steps below:
1. If you're using a recent version of a pipdig theme, you can install the latest update at any time by going to the pipdig page in your WordPress dashboard. Then click the link highlighted below:
After clicking the button, the theme will be re-installed to the latest version automatically. You do not need to complete the remaining steps.
Don't see the same options in your site's dashboard? Continue below...
2. Download the theme's zip file from your original email receipt (see this guide for more info). You should now have the theme's zip file ready to upload to your site.
3. Log in to your site's WordPress dashboard. Install and activate this plugin.
4. Go to Appearance > Themes in your dashboard:
5. Click the "Add New" button at the top of the screen:
6. Click the "Upload Theme" button:
7. Click the "Browse" button, then select the zip file you downloaded from your email receipt. Then click "Install Now":
That's it! The theme should now be updated to the latest version.
If you need any help re-installing a pipdig theme you are welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org