Sometimes the automatic update notification might not show for various reasons, even if an update is available. This might be due to caching or another plugin on your site.
You can install the latest version of your theme at any time by going to the pipdig page in your WordPress dashboard.
If you don't see the same options on your site, please see the section further down this page
After clicking the button, the theme will be re-installed to the latest version automatically. You do not need to complete the remaining steps.
Don't see the same options?
If you're using an older version of the theme, you might not see that page in your dashboard. If so, you can update via the following steps:
1. Download the theme's zip file from your original email receipt (see this guide for more info). You should now have the theme's zip file ready to upload to your site.
2. Log in to your site's WordPress dashboard. Install and activate this plugin.
3. Go to Appearance > Themes in your dashboard:
4. Click the "Add New" button at the top of the screen:
5. Click the "Upload Theme" button:
6. Click the "Browse" button, then select the zip file you downloaded from your email receipt. Then click "Install Now":
That's it! The theme should now be updated to the latest version.
If you need any help re-installing a pipdig theme you are welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org