When you purchase an item from pipdig.co, it can be installed on one site at any one time. You cannot install the item on multiple sites unless you purchase the same item again for each additional site. Please contact us if you wish to purchase an additional license and we can arrange a discount for you.
- When you purchase an item from pipdig, you're purchasing a license to use the Item.
- This license grants the purchaser an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the Item you have purchased.
- You are licensed to use the Item to create one single End Product for yourself or for one client (a “single application”), and the End Product can be distributed for Free.
- An End Product is a customised implementation of the Item. For example: the item is a website theme and the end product is the final website customised with your content.
Things you CAN do with our templates/themes:
- You can create one End Product for a client, and you can transfer that single End Product to your client for any fee. This license is then transferred to your client.
- You can install the item on a single domain. If you change to a new domain in future, that's no problem too.
- You can edit the item in any way you wish for use as an End Product for a single client.
Things which you CANNOT do with our templates/themes:
- You can’t Sell the End Product, except to one client. (If you would like to use the theme/template with more than one client, please contact us to purchase an additional license. We can usually offer a discount for secondary licenses.)
- You can’t re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free. For example: You can’t purchase a WordPress theme, convert it to a Blogger template and sell or give it to more than one client. You can’t license an item and then make it available as-is on your website for your users to download. You cannot modify a WordPress theme, rename it and package it as a new product to distribute.
- Although you can modify the Item and therefore delete unwanted components before creating your single End Product, you cannot extract and use a single component of an Item on a stand-alone basis. For example: you cannot extract one of the widgets from our WordPress themes and use this externally from the theme itself on a stand-alone basis.
- You can’t use an Item in a logo, trademark, or service mark.
- You can only use the Item for lawful purposes.
- This license can be terminated if you breach it. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove the Item from it.
- pipdig Ltd retains ownership of the Item, but grants you, the purchaser, the license on these terms.